Monday, January 6, 2014

Art Every Day - Day 6

OK...so I missed yesterday. I left the house for church at 9a and did not get home til 7:30p and I was totally exhausted. Just couldn't do art.

TODAY however, I got home from work at a reasonable hour and while waiting for a  delivery, looked through my box of goodies from www.joggles.com .  If you have not shopped there for art, embroidery, paper crafts, rubber stamps, Tim Holtz, and LOTS of other stuff, I recommend you try them!

So I received some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Navy, Teal, and Blush, and since my art journal was down here (I'm on the main level and my craft rooms are on the 2nd floor), I colorized some pages of WaterColor paper with the new product, then found an antique picture from the late 1800's in an old family album and added it to one of the pages.

I love these sprays. They give a matte finish, even tho they are called Color Shine, dry quickly and blend well together.


No comments:

Post a Comment