Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hello once again!

It's been 3 eventful years.
I've retired and moved from New Hampshire to Lakeland Florida. I'm leasing a house 'cause I don't need the hassle of doing my own maintenance. My girls (Chloe & Brandi) have a fenced backyard to run in and I have 3 bedrooms plus an enclosed back room for all my "stuff".

I've found a new church in North Lakeland Presbyterian church where I'm in the choir and doing some volunteer work. I joined joined the Ladies of the Lake Quilt Guild and the nearest Needlepoint group, which is in Tampa. Still doing crazy quilting and embroidery. I'm getting back into the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA), which is a medieval recreation group. I'm going to a week of camping called Gulf Wars XXVI. Visit this link for more information. http://www.gulfwars.org.

I've joined a CQ Novice Round Robin for a 6 inch CQ block and I'll be posting my progress here.



No comments:

Post a Comment